Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - NORTH AMERICA
- Growing revenue and new named accounts in the United States
- Understanding the prospects’ and customers’ critical business issues and strategic initiatives and linking Kinaxis solutions to ensure achievement in these key areas.
- Establishing and maintaining high-level, executive contact with New Named Accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships (direct and reseller).
- Qualifying prospects according to Kinaxis’ capabilities and applicability.
- Managing the execution of Kinaxis’ sales process and leveraging appropriate Kinaxis resources to secure license subscription bookings.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts based upon realistic close timelines.
- Communicating product improvements and recommendations that originate in the field
- Utilizing Kinaxis’ sales force automation tool to track all opportunities and prospect/customer related information.
- Ten to fifteen years’ experience in selling strategic , enterprise level mission critical solutions (SCM, ERP, BI)
- Sales experience in High Tech Electronics, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and similar manufacturing oriented industries
- Aggressive, highly motivated hunter who has achieved or exceeded sales quota through sales in new or emerging markets or sales of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Named Accounts in the past 2 years
- Experience working in different Asian markets and geographies
- Experience working within a North American based company a definite asset
- Ability to penetrate and sell to executive level decision makers
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Demand Management, Finance, IT)
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven sales methodology experience.
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and passionate communicator
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Solid language skills with native or very fluent skills in English, and ideally very fluent with at least one further language
- Able to travel up to 75%