Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Delivery Center Consultant: Central Amsterdam
About the team
Kinaxis is looking to hire forward thinking problem solvers that want to begin their careers marrying supply chain and technology for well-recognized multinational companies around the globe. Based out of our Delivery Center in the heart of Amsterdam, Consultants will work closely with the Delivery Center Lead to identify and implement components that provide innovative solutions to our customers’ business challenges. As a member of our Consulting team, you will take part in helping our customers understand their most pressing business performance challenges and work with a team to resolve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically complex and rewarding role. With a proven history of high growth year over year, Kinaxis is looking to make an even bigger impact with EMEA customers. We offer a defined career path with unlimited growth potential for those early in their careers looking to use their deep technical skills in a consultative capacity. If you're looking to be co-located with your peers in a fresh and modern setting, working with software that has been placed as a Leader by Gartner in Supply Chain Software, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will do
- Configuration of the RapidResponse® analytics and data model according to our customers’ distinct needs as defined by project Solution Architects;
- Mapping, Loading, Transforming, and Validating data required to support our customers’ unique system landscapes;
- Maintaining data integration and management best practices;
- Creation of data transformation resources to support project deployment
- Creation of alerts for validation and transformation
- Maintenance of Multi-Server Architecture (MSA) environment
- Working closely with Kinaxis Delivery Center Lead and Solution Architect to develop a business process design that leverages RapidResponse® capabilities;
What we are looking for
- A post-secondary degree in a technical field with significant computer science training
- Up to 3 years experience with data connection and integration functionality via databases, files, web, SOAP
- Experience working with relational databases and java script
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Well-developed computer skills and a working knowledge of the Windows environment
- Ideally possess conceptual knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers
- Knowledge of R, Python, Matlab, and big data analytics is considered a huge asset.
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com