Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too!
We are looking for:
TEST DEVELOPER – FRONT-END TECHNOLOGY
You recognize tight deadlines and changing priorities are common place and you are able to manage your time and effort effectively to ensure the features you are assigned are tested thoroughly, automated and can be released, on time, with confidence. You learn quickly and are keen to suggest new technologies and apply them to complex problems in order to arrive at novel solutions. Your passion for quality and attention to detail allow you to consistently deliver thorough results with the automation you produce. You are collaborative, transparent, and thrive in an environment where you are challenged every day. If this sounds like you read on!
About the team
You would report to the Front-End Technology Product Verification (FTE PV) Manager. The FT PV team works in a highly collaborative fashion with the FTE Development teams. A large part of the PV teams’ time is spent on automation of new product features delivered by the development team. The teams’ primary responsibility is designing, developing, and documenting complex automated test procedures for our RapidResponse™ product. Testing operations may be conducted on either our Java client or our web based client. The team also consistently invests in improving our existing test framework in addition to the efficiency and reliability of our existing tests.
What You’ll Do
- Review and understand application features and interfaces.
- Review product specification and requirements.
- Collaborate closely with development and project management in an Agile work environment.
- Create test plan/strategies for new functionality.
- Contribute to test improvement initiative by exploring new software test techniques and evolving automated test infrastructure.
- Plan and implement new automated tests, primarily in JUnit (Java), Selenium/Appium (Java), and TestCafe (Typescript).
- Contribute to a variety of test activities throughout the feature development lifecycle, including maintaining test environments, triaging failures, etc.
What we are looking for
In addition to a post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline, you possess:
- 3-5 years of experience in a software development or software test development position.
- Practical experience writing automated tests and developing test infrastructure using a variety of languages and techniques
- Experience in automating the testing of web applications
- Self-motivated, always looking to improve the process.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
Highly desired skills
- Experience with web automation test tools like Test Café or Selenium
- Working knowledge of source control systems like GIT
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk!
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com