Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Technical Business Consultant (Pre-Sales)
About the team
As a key contributor to the success of our sales objectives, you provide market domain expertise and product knowledge during all pre-sales engagements. You will work in tandem with the sales organization focusing on all activities that will ensure target sales achievement and total customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Assist in identifying the customer's technology landscape and key stakeholders in the purchase decision.
- Articulate the technical details of RapidResponse from an architecture, integration, security and scalability perspective.
- Effectively deliver a technical presentation/demonstration while emphasizing elements that are most aligned with the urgent needs of the customer.
- Consistently follow the sales process which includes ensuring that key technology deliverables are delivered.
- Proactively provide effective feedback to product management on product gaps and improvement areas.
- Where necessary create and deliver supplementary presentation materials in support of customer specific demonstrations.
- Produce sales transition documentation for Professional Services, and participate in "Sales to Services" transition meetings to ensure proper handoff of newly won accounts to the deployment team.
What we are looking for
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/Oracle) at a data model and integration level.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a technical pre-sales position within the supply chain management software industry
- Ability to work independently within a team environment;
- Excellent communication, presentation , facilitation, and time management skills
- Adaptability and strong initiative required for success in this role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast paced environment
- Ability and willingness to travel primarily in Europe (Global when necessary)
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com