Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
As a member of our Professional Services Team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
What You’ll Do
Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in leveraging our product offerings and deliver value in the following ways:
- Provide creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices;
- Guide and mentor the project delivery team during project
- Drive client participation in project design activities. Challenge current ideas with best practice;
- Lead Design Workshops to help customers achieve the desired outcomes from their investment
- Facilitating business process design and development that leverages RapidResponse capabilities;
- Resolving design challenges to ensure that the solution is producing the expected results
- Provide guidance to Solution Consultants to ensure they are clear on how to best configure the RapidResponse solution to meet the customerrequirements; Working with our customers to develop a roadmap to solve multiple supply-chain challenges leveraging the power of RapidResponse
- Provide high levels of customer service to demonstrate the value of Professional Services in implementation
- Work with Account Executives and Client Partners to articulate the value of RapidResponse and be able to discuss our implementation methodology/approach
- Support the services sales opportunities as the solution and technical leader working with the Account Executives and Client Partners
Things You Should Have
- Multiple cycles of leading development teams in complex supply-chain delivery projects, through all stages of the project life-cycle 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in business consulting andtechnology enabled transformation programs;
- Experience in engaging and negotiating with C-level stake-holders
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain capabilities such as ERP/MRP, APS, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers
- SAP ECC/APO implementation experience or other major ERP implementations
- Understanding of the solution development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Industry subject matter expert from a subset of the following: electronics/high-tech manufacturing industrial, automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace and defense industries
- Strong technical background with good understanding of the latest digital capabilities and thinking
- Demonstrated thought leader in a relevant discipline
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline
- Ability to travel up to 70%
Things That Will Help
- Lean Manufacturing training/experience.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Project management skills.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin.
- Previous experience with RapidResponse.
- Agile Scrum Master and/or Product Owner training/experience.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com