Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too!
We are looking for: Product Manager - Supply Chain Business Solutions
As a member of our Product Management team, you will gain broad inputs from all stakeholders to help Kinaxis revolutionize supply chain planning solutions and applications. You will work closely with an incredibly talented development team to help turn your requirements into reality.
What you'll do:
- Maintain knowledge and expertise on the latest supply chain planning strategies, trends, and competitive landscape.
- Build a vision for RapidResponse supply chain planning solutions and maintain a long-term strategic roadmap.
- Collaborate with current RapidResponse stakeholders to gain an intimate understanding of supply chain best practices, how to leverage our solutions and where we might be able to offer new capabilities in the future.
- Engage with R&D to turn requirements into innovative end to end business solutions that revolutionize the way people perform supply chain planning.
- Support product marketing, communications and sales activities.
What we are looking for:
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Knowledge of functional supply chain and planning processes, including Strategic IBP/S&OP (and associated Capacity, Inventory, Demand and Supply Planning), Operational Supply Chain Processes (including Order Fulfillment, DRP, Master Production Scheduling, Inventory Planning, MRP, Customer and Supply Collaboration).
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team while providing a leadership role where needed
- Proven ability to solicit and analyze diverse inputs into a unified cohesive vision
- Proven ability to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritize those demands
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as required (~ 20%)
What would be considered an asset:
- APICS certification would be an asset.
- Experience using RapidResponse or other similar supply chain planning solutions.
- Market knowledge of supply chain planning technologies, industry leading strategies and trends