Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Test Developer - Server
About the team
Our server is truly the foundation of our company. Its key strengths of speed and collaboration are the “Wow!” aspects of our product.
As a member of our QA team, you will be one of the “behind-the-scenes wizards” who propel forward our core technology – you will contribute by developing automated tests to ensure exceptional product quality that delights customers world-wide! You will investigate, implement and enhance the test infrastructure, coding concepts and best practices with a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude.
What you will do:
- Be part of an amazing Automation Test team.
- Work closely with the Development team as part of a joint Scrum team and following the Agile software development process.
- Review and understand server feature requirements and specifications.
- Draft test strategies for new functionality.
- Write automated tests, primarily in NUnit using C# and C++ to test the new features.
- Plan, develop and implement new initiatives to enhance the automation framework.
- Provide support and maintenance for previous product releases.
- Contribute ideas, initiatives and feedback when developing automated tests.
- Ability to challenge or provide technical input during dev and test development.
- Contribute to a variety of test activities throughout the feature development lifecycle, including maintaining test environments, developing automated performance tests, coding best practices, process enhancements etc.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a software development or software test development position.
- Proficiency in programming techniques/languages (C# and C++).
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Automated test experience, including unit test frameworks such as NUnit or JUnit.
- Database and SQL knowledge.
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’ is crucial in this fast paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
- Good collaborative skills and a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude.
- Strong initiative and drive to get things done.
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com