Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Service Operations Analyst – Technical Support (North America)
About the team
As a member of our Service Operations team, you will provide responsive technical support to our customers and perform a range of service operations activities to resolve product or service issues. You won’t shy away from digging in on technical problems and find satisfaction in solving issues and root cause identification. In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with our largest and most strategic enterprise customers to anticipate, identify and address their technical concerns.
What you will do
- Working with consultants, hosting partner representatives, and customer IT Specialists to provision, set up, test, and deploy customer environments.
- Handle escalated cases with top tier clients, providing timely and personalized support to our high priority Premier clients.
- Monitoring hardware/software components of our on-demand service.
- Resolving problems in a timely manner while ensuring customers are kept informed of progress.
- Ensuring that all aspects of our customers' Service Level Agreements and Support Agreements are fully met.
- Performing daily application administration functions for our on-demand hosted customers and on premise remote-administration customers.
- Assume a high touch approach when working with responding to our top clients by determining the nature and likely causes of customer problems, recommending corrective action or guiding the customer through the necessary steps to a resolution.
- Develop and present proactive system health reports.
- Providing liaison and coordination activities with other departments to respond to or resolve urgent or complex customer/service problems and inquiries.
- Participate in on-call duties rotation, after hours environment maintenances.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of Technical Support, providing guidance to external customers, ideally in a SaaS based environment.
- Must have previous experience providing support to high profile clients in escalation.
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows environments, IIS, and experience with web-based applications.
- A customer service orientation is required.
- Experience with Manufacturing and Inventory management considered a valuable asset.
- Working knowledge of relational database and query writing considered a valuable asset.
- Experience with monitoring and responding to issues with transactional data flows considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of relevant case tracking applications.
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical support position is considered a valuable asset.
- Willingness to work pager support coverage rotated across the team.
- A Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline.
- Ability to obtain a Controlled Goods Registration Program (CGRP) clearance.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin considered an asset.
What we have to offer
Great people – smart, fun, helpful, curious and ambitious. Don’t take our word for it, apply now and find out for yourself
Opportunity to innovate – we thrive on change and believe that failure is learning in progress
Growth opportunities – we have training, leadership and mentorship programs; we support our people in their goals
Many problems for you to solve and be challenged by
World-class software and technologies (MI, ML, SaaS, Real Time, Could)
Global customers including Schneider Electric, Ford, Nissan, Nikon, Santen, GoPro and ASICS to name just a few
Stable, reputable and successful company, which is in a growth mode
Flexible vacation, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Hackathons, fun environment with lots of company and team events, comprehensive benefits, RRSP company match / 401(k) plan / Pension, Company bonus plan
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com