Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
Premier Support Manager - EMEA - Virtual Role
As a Premier Support Manager (PSM), you will be part of the Kinaxis Premier Support Team delivering post sales services.
The PSM will focus on the customers support experience, maximizing customer’s usage, adoption and success of their Kinaxis solution. As a Premier Support Manager you will have strong technical competencies, account and escalation management skills required to provide the highest level of support services to Premier customers.
What You’ll Do
Oversees all aspects of the customers Support experience and responsible for ensuring commitments related to support service delivery are met
· Acts as a single point of contact for escalations and facilitates resolution
· Provides onboarding and enablement services
· Acts as a trusted advisor for Premier customers ensuring that customer queries and issues are routed to the correct Kinaxis resources and that all issues are resolved in a timely fashion
· Effectively interacts with other Kinaxis business units, including Support, R&D, Product Management, Sales on behalf of customers
· Responsible for knowing the specific details regarding the customer’s environment, use of the Kinaxis products, maintaining the customer’s site profile and notifying others of planned account activity
· Proactively provides customers information about upgrades, patches, and other technical information as it becomes available, conducts regular calls and Service Requests reviews with the customer and generates regular status reports of technical support activity
· Acts as an advocate for Kinaxis Support, identifying potential new opportunities through collaboration with Sales, Professional Services and Knowledge Services
What We Are Looking For
· 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Experienced in working as part of a technical support/services delivery team, ability to work independently
· Project management experience with effective prioritizing and documentation skills
· Experience with managing escalations and working with high profile customer accounts
· Effective communicator, both written and verbal
· Demonstrates capability to work effectively and collaborate with internal Business Units such as Sales, Services and Product Management
· Experience with Backup and Recover Solutions
· Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience
· Prior Technical or Support Account Management experience
What we have to offer
Great people – smart, fun, helpful, curious and ambitious. Don’t take our word for it, apply now and find out for yourself
Opportunity to innovate – we thrive on change and believe that failure is learning in progress
Growth opportunities – we have training, leadership and mentorship programs; we support our people in their goals
Many problems for you to solve and be challenged by
World-class software and technologies (MI, ML, SaaS, Real Time, Could)
Global customers including Schneider Electric, Ford, Nissan, Nikon, Santen, GoPro and ASICS to name just a few
Stable, reputable and successful company, which is in a growth mode
Flexible vacation, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Hackathons, fun environment with lots of company and team events, comprehensive benefits, RRSP company match / 401(k) plan / Pension, Company bonus plan
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk!
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com.