Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Senior Software Architect
About the team
The Architecture and Innovation team at Kinaxis drives the evolution of the RapidResponse software architecture and technology.
We work with teams from across the company – Strategy, Product Management, R&D, Customer Support, Operations, and others – to understand long term product requirements and technical challenges. We take those requirements and challenges and work with senior technical staff across the organization to develop innovative solutions.
We listen, we analyze, we investigate, we prototype, we productize. And we have a blast doing it.
What you will do:
- Help us plan the technical future of a world-class product that is taking on new challenges and new markets
- Consult with teams from across the company to understand long-term product requirements and challenges
- Identify technologies and architectural approaches to solve key business problems
- Prototype potential solutions to determine feasibility, complexity, risk, and cost
- Work with development teams to go from prototype to product
Technologies we use:
- RapidResponse’s market leading in-memory data server technology
- Machine learning and big data – pandas, scikit-learn, Dask, TensorFlow, Kafka
- Custom high-performance algorithms for supply chain planning and optimization
- Virtual and cloud infrastructure for development, testing, production, and support (Docker, Kubernetes)
What we are looking for:
- A passion for working cooperatively with others to solve challenging technical problems
- Deep, hands-on experience with a broad range of software technology (see list above)
- Ability to communicate effectively about complex technical topics with everyone from hard-core developers to the CEO
- Proven success in making technical decisions that impact developers and users for years
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science (or related) and at least 10 years relevant work experience
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com