Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Senior UX Designer
About the team
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with a passion for user-centered design. The UX team leads design on a variety of exciting and ambitious projects. Following Design Thinking methodologies, we work collaboratively with others in the organization and directly with our customers to deliver high-impact user experiences that deliver exceptional value to our customers.
Join our growing team! Take on new challenges and learning opportunities, and help us build best-in-class user experiences for our industry leading product.
What you will do
- Be innovative! Develop ideas and designs that deliver value to our customers.
- Empathize with, and advocate for our users.
- Facilitate design workshops with cross functional teams.
- Gather insights from product management, development teams, key stakeholders and external sources.
- Rapidly develop storyboards and prototypes to illustrate designs, interactions and user flows.
- Provide design guidance during planning, envisioning and development stages for new product initiatives and features.
- Share your designs with the UX team, stakeholders and customers. Gather feedback, iterate and refine designs.
- Validate product designs through experimental design, usability testing and research.
- Stay up to date on design standards and trends.
Things That Will Help
- 4+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Diploma or degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Interface Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interactive Multimedia and Design, Video Game Design, Fine Arts or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio of design projects.
- Demonstrated experience executing the end to end iterative UX product design process, including: discovering user needs, wireframing and prototyping, usability testing, and high fidelity visual design, across a multitude of projects.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options, and be flexible and adaptive while maintaining solution design quality.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product management, development, documentation, and more.
- Practical experience with Design Thinking and Google Design Sprints.
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or other graphics package.
- Expertise with a wireframe or prototype tool (e.g. InVision or Adobe XD).
- Experience designing UX for AI/ML use cases is a strong asset.
- Experience with data visualization or data analysis products is a strong asset.
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com