Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Senior Analytics Test Developer
About the team
As a member of our Analytics team, you will focus your skills and experience on designing, developing, performing and documenting complex test procedures for the analytics engine of our RapidResponse™ product.
The analytics team is a dynamic environment where you will succeed through quick learning and ability to undertake a variety of simultaneous tasks. Your passion for quality and detail will enable you to consistently deliver thorough results within a framework of tight deadlines and changing priorities. Your analytical skills will be highly utilized to uncover the root causes of issues. Exposure to a manufacturing/fulfillment/BI/Workforce Management/financial environment would provide you the necessary background to succeed in this position.
What you will do
- Contribute to a variety of complex test activities throughout the feature development lifecycle.
- Develop test strategies for testing Use Cases / Business Processes in the Supply Chain Management-related environment.
- Participate in requirements elaboration and review product specifications.
- Identify the appropriate approach/framework and implement automated test suites.
- Analyze test differences, investigate root causes, communicate them to the appropriate stake holders
- Identify gaps in testing infrastructure and methodology, develop and implement improvements
- Enhance existing and introduce new processes to increase efficiency of the team.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and mentor other team members on best practices.
- Identify and apply innovative ways to solve quality problems.
What we are looking for
- A degree in computer science / mathematics with at least 5 years of experience in a software development or test position.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of driving innovation.
- Knowledge and experience in relational database design and usage
- Programming and scripting techniques/languages experience (Python, Java Script, HTML, .NET)
- Exposure to manufacturing/fulfillment/BI/Workforce Management/financial business requirements/practices is a definite asset.
- Experience working in agile development environment is an asset.
- The ability to ‘think outside of the box’ is crucial in this fast paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com