Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Service Operations Analyst - Technical Support, Singapore
About the team
As a member of our Service Operations team, you will provide responsive technical support to our customers and perform a range of service operations activities to resolve product or service issues. You won’t shy away from digging in on technical problems and find satisfaction in solving issues and root cause identification.
What you’ll do
- Working with consultants, hosting partner representatives, and customer IT Specialists to provision, set up, test, and deploy customer environments.
- Monitoring hardware/software components of our on-demand service. Resolving problems in a timely manner while ensuring customers are kept informed of progress.
- Ensuring that all aspects of our customers' Service Level Agreements and Support Agreements are fully met.
- Performing daily application administration functions for our on-demand hosted customers and on premise remote-administration customers.
- Responding to customers' queries by determining the nature and likely causes of customer problems, recommending corrective action or guiding the customer through the necessary steps to a resolution.
- Following up with customers to ensure problems were resolved and/or recommending further action to ensure non-recurrence.
- Develop and present proactive system health reports
- Providing liaison and coordination activities with other departments to respond to or resolve urgent or complex customer/service problems and inquiries.
- Participate in on-call duties rotation, after hours environment maintenances
What we are looking for
- Experienced working with ERP solutions and ideally RapidResponse
- Understand Supply Chain Management (SCM) concepts and operations
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role supporting external customers on a software solution, ideally for a SaaS based company
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows environments, IIS, and experience with web-based applications.
- A customer service orientation is required.
- Working knowledge of relational database and query writing considered a valuable asset.
- Experience with monitoring and responding to issues with transactional data flows considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of relevant case tracking applications
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical support position is considered a valuable asset.
- Willingness to work pager support coverage rotated across the team.
- A Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin considered an asset.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com