Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Center of Excellence Architect
About the team
As a member of our Center of Excellence team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business and performance needs and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
You will work very closely with Research and Development, Product Management, Sales, Presales and Professional Services Delivery teams to ensure customer needs and expectations are being addressed throughout the development and delivery process. You will provide expert guidance and advice across the Kinaxis eco-system, educate on Kinaxis best practices, and the RapidResponse Center of Excellence point of view.
What you’ll do
- Provide input to the operational model of the Center of Excellence team and communicate/advocate this model to customers driving success and adoption of COE within their own organizations
- Provide guidance and oversight to Pre-Sales during custom demonstration development or Proof of Concept engagements with prospective customers
- Provide guidance and oversight to Professional Services during the design and development approach that best leverages RapidResponse capabilities while delivering a high quality solution
- Partner cross functionally with the organization to create and advocate Kinaxis best practices throughout the ecosystem
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to our Knowledge Services team during course and exam development
- Provide input to Product Management team when prioritizing product enhancements identified through sales and deployment engagements
- Drive continuous value for customers ensuring alignment on key business drivers, recommending tactical and strategic improvements, and formulating a roadmap for continued customer satisfaction and adoption.
- Drive change management initiatives that ensure successful knowledge transfer and adoption of new product features and business process applications
- Partner with R&D to ensure business use cases for new features are well thought out and understood to ensure it meets the market need
What we are looking for
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline or 10+ years of relevant experience in supply chain management disciplines, and/or business software consulting
- Minimum of four years deep expertise in Supply Chain software. Preference given to candidates with RapidResponse (Integration/Solution Development/Authoring) experience and understanding
- Deep domain knowledge of one or more functional supply chain and planning processes, such S&OP, Demand Planning, Inventory Management or Inventory Optimization and Master Production Scheduling
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus
- Strong mentorship and process oriented documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Well-developed computer skills and a working knowledge of the Windows environment including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Outlook
- COE members spend majority of our time on customer's interactions, driving direct value for our customers in several different capacities. Depending on the customers you're working with, travel could range between 20 - 40%
Things that would definitely help
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP ECC and APO, Oracle, or other ERP systems considered
- Strong functional knowledge of Talend or other ETL tools considered
- Training in Agile and Scrum principles or Change Management Cycle considered
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com