Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too. We are looking for:
Project Manager is responsible to lead projects of varying complexity. Leading a project would entail to define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects. Also could be responsible to coordinate various goal oriented work items which may require to gather stakeholders to come up with actionable tasks.
In performing these roles, Project Manager will be expected to blend traditional project management principles and practices with an agile development approach in the right proportions to fit the projects.
- Being part of the PMO, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and be able to own and coordinate those projects
- Be able to help PMO Focus on three Key Performance Indicators: On-time Delivery, Quality and Efficiency
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of Project Management Skills
- Roadmap prediction and feedback process: Work with stakeholders to maintain and iterate on a roadmap.
- Coordinate discussions for prioritized backlog of work items and projects with key stakeholders, guiding them in adjusting priorities based on business needs.
- Coordinate meetings for product funnel process
- Booking and coordination for tech talks which are scheduled on monthly basis
- Coordinating monthly release delivery tasks
- Process Management and Improvement – contribute to ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Software development
- Project management
- Plan and implement active projects
- Performs the overall day-to-day management of multiple projects to ensure that project objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints
- Responsible for project documentation including project plan and weekly status reports
- Reports project progress on a regular basis to ensure the project’s overall direction and integrity
- Performs management of the risks of the project, including the development of contingency plans
- Manage project scope and change control and escalate issues where necessary
- Ensure project objectives are understood and met, ensuring that the Project Team members understand the requirements
- Ensure all groups are adequately consulted and are satisfied with each deliverable as it effects their specialist area
- University degree or college diploma in computer science, engineering or business
- Certification such as PMP is a definite asset
- Agile certifications such as SAFe, PMI-ACP, CSM, CPO is a definite asset
- Up to 3 years of proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Experience and exposure with PMO tools (e.g. Project Scheduling Tools, Resource Planning, Risk Registers)
- Adept user of Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word, Visio
- Experience using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira or equivalent
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as good working knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Solid leadership skills
- Extremely organized
- Comfortable speaking/presenting to Executive and Senior Leadership.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action
If you want to be part of PMO that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.