Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are currently looking for:
TEST DEVELOPER – FRONT-END TECHNOLOGY
As a member of our QA team, you will focus your skills and experience on designing, developing, performing and documenting complex automated test procedures for our RapidResponse™ product. This position focuses on testing our Java and HTML5 client interfaces and related functionality. You will be especially valuable in helping improve our existing framework and improve the efficiency and reliability of our existing tests.
You are at ease working in a dynamic environment where quick learning and your ability to undertake a variety of simultaneous tasks are crucial to your success. You enjoy coming up with novel solutions for testing complex features and your passion for quality and attention to detail allow you to consistently deliver thorough results. You recognize tight deadlines and changing priorities are common place and you are able to manage your time and effort effectively to ensure the features you are assigned are tested thoroughly, automated and can be released with confidence.
- Review and understand application features and interfaces.
- Review product specification and requirements.
- Collaborate closely with development and project management in an Agile work environment.
- Create test plan/strategies for new functionality.
- Contribute to test improvement initiative by exploring new software test techniques and evolving automated test infrastructure.
- Plan and implement new automated tests, primarily in JUnit (Java), Selenium/Appium (Java), and TestCafe (Typescript).
- Contribute to a variety of test activities throughout the feature development lifecycle, including maintaining test environments, triaging failures, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a software development or software test development position.
- Practical experience writing automated tests and developing test infrastructure using a variety of languages and techniques
- Experience in automating the testing of web applications
- Post secondary education in computer science or software engineering or equivalent
- Self-motivated, always looking to improve the process.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com