Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are currently looking for a:
Network Security Architect
The Network Security Architect is responsible for the security of the network architecture and its secure and efficient implementation. In, addition, this role will have responsibilities for developing strong end-point security based on zero-trust.
You will work closely with the cross-functional teams within Kinaxis such as SaaS, Corporate IT, Product Development, Business Systems teams and technology partners to include security best practices around network security from the initiation stage through ongoing operations.
This role will report directly to the Director, Information Security, and is a member of the Security, Risk & Compliance (SRC) team. The SRC team is responsible for all security related matters for Kinaxis Corporate Systems and Kinaxis’ Software-as-a-Service offering.
- Serve as an expert advisor to SRC management in the development, implementation and maintenance of company-wide information security infrastructures that ensures best practices control objectives are achieved for system integrity, availability, confidentiality, accountability and assurance within the context of the Company's risk tolerances as set by its Executive Team for both cloud and on premise environments;
- Identify and implement improvements to the network security policies and procedures and affiliated technologies, in order to manage and mitigate key security risks;
- Design, implement and manage security technologies;
- Design and collaborate with other architects to deliver a zero-trust endpoint security program;
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure information risks are properly considered and that all compliance matters are being adhered to;
- Develop comprehensive network security reference diagrams;
- Monitor information security trends related to expertise area and evolving technologies and keep SRC management informed about related information security issues and implications for the Company;
- Understand potential and emerging information security threats and vulnerabilities and communicate this information to appropriate team members throughout the Company on a timely basis;
- Support sales related inquiries;
- Participate in the Security Incident Response procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Sciences, Information Management Systems, or relevant work experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Operations, IT Security, or related areas;
- CISSP, CCNA Security, Comptia Security +, CISM, or GIAC certifications preferred;
- Industry certifications from Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint or others;
- Strong technical skills relevant to Information Security such as secure coding standards, ethical hacking techniques, security operations, cloud security architecture, SEIM, operating system security, vulnerability and threat management;
- Experience with public cloud connectivity, DDOS mitigation, CDN, SD-WAN, CASB and Cloud-Based Web Proxy;
- Strong knowledge and deep understanding of complex network security principles / network concepts such as (gateway, http proxy, vlans, dmz, VPN, firewalls, SSL);
- Strong knowledge and skill across operating systems such as (Windows, Linux, VMWare);
- Scripting knowledge preferred (e.g., VB, PowerShell, Python, Java, Perl);
- Familiarity with Information Security industry standards/best practices and relevant regulations (e.g., SSAE16, SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA, NIST, ISO 2700X, CobiT, ISF, OWASP, SANS, etc.);
- Analytical and detail oriented;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.