Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: RVP, Sales North America
- Developing and growing the Kinaxis presence and infrastructure in North America EAst
- Understanding the prospects’ and customers’ critical business issues and strategic initiatives and linking Kinaxis solutions to ensure achievement in these key areas.
- Establishing and maintaining high-level, executive contacts with New Name Accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships (direct and partner)
- Hiring, coaching and motivating a strong European sales force
- Providing accurate sales forecasts based upon realistic close timelines.
- Communicating product improvements and recommendations that originate in the field.
- Ensure sales team utilizes Kinaxis’ sales force automation tool to track all opportunities and prospect/customer related information.
- Work closely with services to ensure strong value is provided to each customer
- Work loosely with partners to build strong relationships and account presence
- Ten to fifteen years’ experience managing and leading teams selling strategic , enterprise level mission critical solutions (SCM, ERP, BI)
- Sales experience in High Tech Electronics, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and similar manufacturing oriented industries
- Highly motivated leader who has achieved or exceeded team sales quota through sales in new or emerging markets or sales of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Name Accounts in the past 2 years
- Experience working in different European markets and geographies
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven sales methodology experience.
- Able to travel up to 75%