Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Integration Test Developer (12-month contract)
What you will do:
As a member of our QA team, you will be one of the “behind-the-scenes wizards” who propel forward our integration technology – you will contribute by developing automated tests in Java to ensure exceptional product quality that delights customers world-wide!
- Contribute to a variety of test activities throughout the feature development lifecycle.
- Develop and contribute to the implementation of automated test suites as a member of an Agile team.
- Collaborate and work closely with your team members and lead test architects.
- Review and understand the Integration features and interfaces.
- Review product specification and requirements.
- Create test plan/strategies for new functionality.
- Plan and implement new automated tests, primarily in JUnit (Java).
What we are looking for :
You are at ease working in a dynamic environment where quick learning and your ability to undertake a variety of simultaneous tasks are crucial to your success. Your passion for quality and affinity for detail allow you to consistently deliver thorough results within a framework of tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- A degree in computer science or related field
- Solid proficiency in OO Java programming and Eclipse.
- Experience in automated testing using a variety of techniques, including a unit test framework such as JUnit.
- Exposure to manufacturing/fulfillment business requirements/practices is a definite asset.
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’ is crucial in this fast paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
- Foosball and Table tennis skills (yes we have fun as well)
Here is what your day may be like:
- Start with fresh coffee in the employee’s lounge
- Join a stand-up and catch-up with your whole team on Sprint progress
- Write elegant automated tests for cool new features
- Write automated tests that ensure rock-solid quality of your creation
- Make it run fast and efficiently – improve it if bottlenecks are found
- Take lunch in employee lounge – and watch TV, chat with others, grab some fresh organic fruits
- Talk over with other team members your ideas
- Write some more code, while sipping on any of the freely available soft drinks
- Shake it up by playing table-tennis, foosball, or arcade games if that is your thing
- On Hackathon days write more cool code for something different and fun that is YOUR idea!
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com