Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Business Development Representative – virtual role
About the team
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for generating qualified opportunities which contribute significantly to the overall sales pipeline. This position provides support to marketing and sales, engaging in marketing activities and campaigns in order to build relationships and handling most initial contact with prospective clients to generate and qualify sales opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Develop an effective pipeline of new projects and customers through the qualification of leads generated from marketing campaigns and outbound prospecting
- Manage and coordinates leads through the qualification process through discovery of opportunity, working closely with Account Executives to confirm qualification criteria
- Provide ongoing market feedback and suggestions to refine positioning and improve outbound strategies
- Monitor and maintain new and existing account and client information in relevant databases (Salesforce and Eloqua)
- Source new contacts using external data sources such as DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Execute cold calls, email/InMail nurturing campaigns leveraging Eloqua and LinkedIn
- Provide telemarketing support for marketing campaigns and events as required, including inviting individual to register for conferences/webcasts, training/certification courses as well as post-campaign follow-up
- Participate in sales meetings, local trade shows, and training, maintaining up to date knowledge of current market and solutions
- Understand Kinaxis’ differentiated value proposition to effectively educate and generate demand from qualified prospects
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of proven business to business work experience as a business/market/sales development representative
- Knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a proactive, goal-oriented mindset
- Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel, Salesforce and Eloqua considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- An ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, track and projects and meet urgent deadlines
- Ability to travel as required (up to 20%)
- Work is performed remotely and supports our global teams in North America, Europe and Asia
- Customer Orientation
- Continual Learning
- Understands the Business
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Developing Partnerships
- Attention to Detail
Things That Would Definitely Help
- Previous experience with supply chain solution sales and marketing
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com