Kinaxis® is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Sikorsky, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation features of world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
Corporate Recruiter, University Relations
Want to work for an award winning HR team? Kinaxis is looking for a full time Corporate Recruiter to run our Intern & Co-op Program while also hiring employees that will help us continue to scale our business. This is a great opportunity for someone that thrives in high growth organizations, and seeks out opportunities to find and hire around the world. As part of a broader Human Resources team, new ideas are always welcomed, so this role is for someone that pursues innovative approaches to the age old “war on talent” many companies face. With high growth comes a fast pace, so be prepared to pivot quickly, knowing that you’ll be directly impacting Kinaxis’s emphasis on finding and hiring great people to join our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Own and run our award winning Intern & Co-op Program. You will be responsible for building and expanding long term relationships with universities, partnering with managers to hire co-ops and interns throughout the year, and continue to implement positive changes that will enhance our program.
- Understanding that finding talent isn’t a “one size fits all” approach, support our recruiting team by developing sourcing strategies that meet the unique aspects of assigned roles.
- Uncover and engage passive talent through traditional and non-traditional channels.
- While managing the Intern & Co-op program, you will also be partnering with hiring managers on their full time hiring needs, with a view to great candidate experience always being your #1 priority.
Things You Should Have
- Up to 3 years of previous recruitment experience in a fast-paced organization, ideally within high tech or companies experiencing high growth.
- Willingness to travel to local and regional career fairs, approximately 15% of the time
- Proven ability to balance a high number of open positions, with roles across multiple teams and departments.
- Experience successfully seeking out passive talent to hire for organizations that are in the process of building their employment brand.
- Innate curiosity on recruiting trends and up to date with market innovations and best practices.
- Ability to work well and produce results in new or ambiguous scenarios.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a high sense of urgency
- College diploma or university degree in a related discipline
Things That Would Help
- Experience as a Corporate Recruiter
- Previous experience with internship programs and campus recruiting considered an asset.