Kinaxis® is revolutionizing the supply chain planning industry by breaking down functional silos of data, people, and processes. Our unique leading edge cloud platform enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent global customers include Toyota, Cisco, Ford, Qualcomm, and Nokia to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established public company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding.
We are currently looking for:
Tools & Apps Developer
Our team develops tools and frameworks that automate the process of building, testing, deploying, and monitoring RapidResponse solutions. We work with distributed systems that run on clusters of machines. We connect R&D, IT and support teams to drive greater efficiency, working with a wide range of technologies and languages including Jenkins, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic, Groovy, PowerShell, .NET/C#, ASP.NET/MVC, SQL Server.
What you will do
- As a member of Development Operations team, you will focus your skills on designing, implementing, documenting, and supporting various tools, services, and web applications for development, release, deployment, and monitoring of RapidResponse™ product.
What we are looking for
- Experience in software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
Things That Would Definitely Help
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with artifact repositories such as Artifactory, Nexus, etc.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.