Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Developer - Business Analytics, Operations
About the team
The Business Analytics team at Kinaxis create algorithms to optimize supply chains. Ever wonder how the hundreds of parts in your new smart phone come together from different suppliers all over the world? Kinaxis solves problems like that every day.
Our customers have terabytes of data that needs to be analyzed for the largest supply chains imaginable. Our algorithms move the global economy-- in seconds, not hours, or days.
What you will do
- Architect and implement state of the art tools for Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Build scalable analytics CD and testing infrastructure to support exponential growth
- Leverage best practices and the latest technologies to build world class tooling
- Communicate with multiple teams to build an multi-layer CD infrastructure
- Learn how to build systems to validate Big Data analytics, at speed and scale
Technologies we use
- Jenkins, Visual Studio, JIRA, Confluence, Git, Kibana, ElasticSearch
- Virtual and cloud infrastructure for development, support and testing
What we are looking for
- A sound grasp of OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with relational databases and schema design
- Working knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Delivery tooling: VM’s, containers, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation
- A post-secondary diploma/degree in computer science / software engineering with experience in software development and software testing automation
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Psst… want the inside track on getting an analytics job with Kinaxis? Take our online coding test —the top candidates will automatically get an interview: http://hr.gs/DeveloperAnalyticsOperationsTest
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com