Kinaxis® is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Ford, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
Manager, SaaS Application Operations
As the SaaS Application Manager of the SaaS Operations Group, you will apply your skills and experience to manage the operational activities of the team. You will be working in conjunction with the SaaS Leadership to ensure Kinaxis is proficient and effective delivering its SaaS offering. The SaaS Application Manager will also be looked upon to provide guidance to other team members on high priority issues.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the operations, productivity and performance of the SaaS Application team.
- Supervise SaaS applications upgrade and migration programs.
- Develop operational plans and ensure their evolution to match the high velocity of our SaaS offering.
- Coordinate the execution of regular maintenances.
- Evaluate business requirements and collaborate with SaaS Leadership to drive solutions.
- Build cross-functional relationships within Kinaxis organization.
- Participate, representing the SaaS group, in complex escalation resolution.
- Adhere to all security and confidentiality requests for this position.
Things you need
- Ability to attract and develop talent.
- Capacity to work independently, demonstrate initiative, assess priorities, see projects through to completion and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to prioritize and ensure effective tasks execution in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail-oriented with an analytical focus at problem solving.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology, experience with Kanban method is an asset.
Things You Should Have
In addition to a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in related field(s), qualified candidates will possess:
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud application deployment models.
- Experience with large-scale, distributed web architectures.
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in a SaaS/Cloud organization.
- Experience in planning, implementing, and maintaining disaster recovery processes desirable.
- Experience developing operations SLO and KPI.
- Knowledge of Kinaxis RapidResponse and ETL solutions is an asset.
- Experience with ITIL standards and Change management processes, ITIL foundation certification an asset.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.