Kinaxis® is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Samsung, Ford, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you’re looking to make a difference, love teamwork, enjoy a good challenge, and have a passion for software security, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the maturity of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious leader to join our team! As a manager, you’ll work alongside a great group of people. You’ll guide your team to apply new and emerging technologies, develop features and tools, fix bugs and delight internal customers with important enhancements.
If you’re looking to do your best work, lead a talented team and work on an innovative product, this might be the right opportunity for you.
We’re building an innovative cloud-based experience that runs on any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, wall sized screens, etc.)
Our team develops tools and frameworks that automate the process of building, testing, deploying, and monitoring RapidResponse solutions. We work with distributed systems that run on clusters of machines. We connect with R&D, IT and support teams to drive greater efficiency, working with a wide range of technologies and languages.
You’ll get to do things like:
- Provide leadership, inspiration and mentorship for the DevOps team
- Be a strong collaborator and communicator.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance and Support Teams. Ensure that communication flows freely across teams.
- Help drive our continuous improvement
- Lead a team through an agile software development process (scrum, TDD, code reviews, continuous integration)
- Be a champion for the DevOps culture and drive improvements in our CI/CD pipeline
- You will help to transform our company software build and deployment process, get your hands on distributed systems, work with cluster of servers in private and public cloud services such as Azure, and utilize the cloud compute power.
You’ll need the following experience:
- Above all, a passion for creating awesome software!
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development
- 5+ years in a management or team lead role
- Proven ability to deliver enterprise class software
- Experience in software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic, Groovy, PowerShell, .NET/C#, ASP.NET/MVC, SQL Server.
Things That Would Definitely Help
- Experience with artifact repositories such as Artifactory, Nexus, etc.