Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: HR Business Partner – located anywhere in USA
Want to work for an award winning HR team? As our company continues to grow and scale, Kinaxis is seeking a senior level HR Business Partner to support our Global Sales and Professional Services teams. Reporting to the CHRO and supporting our main revenue driving business units, you will be primarily focused on developing people strategies and leadership that help achieve the department’s objectives and reflect overall corporate goals. Working in partnership with a robust HR core team, you will help them further define the best programs to help execute on people strategies for your business unit. We are looking for a dynamic leader that is comfortable with both ambiguity and a fast paced environment. You will understand the business and the culture, and provide strategic HR partnership to business leaders and the teams you support to enhance their growth and their impact.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and leverage talent management strategies (workforce planning, forecasting, succession, etc) in collaboration with your department leads
- Identify opportunities to proactively address talent and leadership gaps, providing solutions that will bridge gaps before they become issues. Your goal will be to build a leadership mentality at all levels within your business unit
- Continually link the business strategy with the people strategy
- Roll out HR programs within your business unit, ensuring adoption and relevancy
- Provide and support change management where required
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of a skilled and passionate employee base
- Foster scalability and innovation within your business unit, and ensure Kinaxis core values are consistently lived
- Act as main point of contact for employee relations and escalations
- Interpret HR data to provide insights to the business, and make recommendations on best ROI of talent plans
- Always take a global approach, provide guidance to the business on how to get most value from corporate HR programs to meet business goals as it relates to people.
Things You Should Have
- Strong, commercial savvy, with a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Business Partner supporting global teams in high growth technology
- Experience supporting Sales and/or Professional Services teams is a must, with a strong acumen for tying variable compensation to achieve corporate goals
- Ability to think creatively about solutions, and make quick well informed decisions.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to leverage metrics to help define and execute on talent management strategies that align with the goals of the business.
- Excellent consulting, communication and coaching skills, coupled with the ability to influence senior stakeholders in delivering HR programs and initiatives to meet strategic objectives.
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to align and work in partnership with the teams you support, recruitment and our core Human Resources team.
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
- Tenacity to navigate through ambiguity and constant change
- Experience helping organizations scale and grow, particularly from an OD perspective
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback, and encourage an open, honest and positive team environment
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com