Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Human Resources Manager
Want to work for an award winning HR team? Kinaxis is looking for a Human Resources Manager to help us continue to scale our business. As a member of our dynamic HR team, reporting to our Director, Human Resources you will work in a challenging, fast paced environment leading a strong team responsible for the design and development of HR programs, operations and driving HR functional excellence. Both a strategic and hands on role, you have a passion for innovative HR solutions and engaging and retaining strong talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvement and innovation in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within Kinaxis.
- Coach, engage, lead, and develop a team of high-performing human resources professionals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Think creatively about solutions and make quick, well informed decisions
- Take a true hands-on approach to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Leverage your prior experience designing and executing HR Programs to coach your own team on continually evolving our programs to meet the needs of the business. Ensure our core values are inherent in all initiatives, and that global implementation is successful
- Develop and/or modify HR policies and procedures that ensure compliance and support the Kinaxis culture.
- Act as the lead for all HR technology decisions and evaluations
- Build up a cultural awareness training program
- Follow up on annual updates of appropriate policies
Things You Should Have:
- College diploma or university degree in a related discipline
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience in rapidly growing, global high tech environment
- 3+ years managing a team of Human Resources professionals
- A proven track record of influencing senior leaders on human resources and employee relations strategies
- Expertise in the Employment Standards Act and other employment related legislation
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Adaptability/flexibility a must have to be successful in this role
- Passion for HR and a desire to stay abreast of and implement best practices
- Deep knowledge in three or more: performance management, immigration, talent management strategies, employee engagement, training and development, audit and compliance, global compensation and benefits
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback, and encourage an open, honest and positive team environment
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com