Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
What we are looking for: Recruitment Manager
Want to work for an award winning HR team? Kinaxis is looking for a Recruitment Manager to help us continue to scale our business. As a member of our dynamic HR team, reporting to our Director, Human Resources you will work in a challenging, fast paced environment leading global recruitment. This role will focus on leading and guiding a team of strong, dynamic recruiters and work closely with hiring managers, finance and executives to hire top talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Coach, engage, lead, and develop a team of high-performing recruitment professionals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Draw on extensive knowledge in global high tech recruitment, forge relationships and drive results for key stakeholders at Kinaxis, including Executives, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners.
- Think creatively about solutions and make quick, well informed decisions
- Ensure the Kinaxis values are not only “lived” within your team, but ensure they are “lived” within every new hire brought on by the recruiting team
- Partner with our global Professional Services and Sales organization in hiring for their teams.
- Drive curiosity for growth and improvement within the team, continually innovating and scaling the entire recruitment cycle.
- Lead the Recruitment team in ongoing development of talent programs and initiatives, geared towards maintaining our position as an employer of choice and attracting top talent.
- Leverage and report on metrics and analytics to drive forward thinking business decisions.
- Monitor headcount and partner closely with Finance in updating the hiring roadmap and forecasting
Things You Should Have
- College diploma or university degree in a related discipline
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a high growth, global high tech environment
- 3+ years managing a team of recruiters in a corporate environment.
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage hiring manager expectations through a deep understanding of talent acquisition and ROI
- A proven track record of influencing senior leaders on recruiting strategies
- Exposure to international recruitment required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Adaptability/flexibility a must have to be successful in this role
- Experience utilizing data and analytical skills to create, measure, and scale processes to achieve hiring goals
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback, and encourage an open, honest and positive team environment
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com