Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Content Marketing Specialist
About the team
As a member of the Demand Generation group in Marketing, you will collaborate with Creative Services, Industry and Solutions Marketing, Partner Marketing, Influencer Relations, Events, Sales, customers and other internal and external stakeholders to develop compelling content and communications.
What you’ll do
· Develop content in line with our style guide and brand personality.
· Contribute to a rich programs calendar. This includes creation of email communications, advertisements, reports, white papers, eBooks, infographics, blog & social posts, presentations, and more.
· Build content that attracts a qualified audience to our properties - Kinaxis.com & Kinaxis blog.
· Optimize content for search engines to achieve maximum long-term visibility for relevant keywords.
· Work with the other Content Marketing Managers to develop an engaging social media strategy supporting corporate marketing and demand generation. Monitor, listen to and engage in relevant social discussion about Kinaxis.
· Write events communications to encourage attendance, engagement and follow-up, for Kinexions and our range of tradeshows and seminars.
· Write customer reference content.
· Provide feedback to other content contributors and edit other writers' content to align with our brand's tone, voice and manner.
· Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective content calendar.
· Build relationships with internal and external thought leaders and influencers for contribution to programs and content.
· Have a hand in keeping our content inventory current and relevant.
What we are looking for
· 3-5 years content creation experience
· Strong social media skills
· Understanding of SEO and best practices for content writing
· Team player with a propensity to laugh often
· Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
· Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company's tone, voice, manner and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
· Collaborative attitude and cross-functional communication skills
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Studies, Journalism, Business Administration or related field
· Possess a valid passport and willingness to travel globally as required
Things That Would Definitely Help
· Experience with supply chain concepts and technologies
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com