Kinaxis® is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Ford, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
SaaS Application Administrator
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for the deployment, maintenance, availability and performance of Kinaxis’ market leading Enterprise Application Platform.
- Support ongoing operations, including activities such as applications diagnosis, log analysis, performance investigation and customers’ request enactment.
- Ensure continuous availability and performance, respond to alerts and handle incidents related to Kinaxis Enterprise Application environments.
- Participate in Support (level 3) escalation for SaaS Components (SFTP, SSO, Performance, Etc.)
- Conduct "Root Cause Analysis" and produce the associate reports for Incidents.
- Troubleshoot Product Development environment and the delivery of the solution to End-User environment
Things You Should Have
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2, 2016
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience working in an heterogeneous environment Windows/VMware/Linux/K8s
- Basic experience with SQL administration
- Scripting and automation skills, knowledge of Bash and/or Powershell an asset
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Work autonomously in a high velocity environment
- Collaborates with the team members to ensure 24/7 availability of the environment
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud application deployment models
- Experience with large-scale, distributed web architectures
- Capable of working with various internal stakeholders is relation with the SaaS Application deployment and delivery:
• Session layer
• Presentation layer
• Application layer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in related field(s).
- 2+ Year working in a SaaS/Cloud organization.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.