Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
As a Learning Consultant you will focus your talents on providing education services to Kinaxis customers, internal employees and partners. You will conduct training onsite for our clients & partners and deliver training over the Internet as Virtual Classroom Training. In addition, you may provide learning consulting services, applied learning, demonstrations and other related tasks required to support Kinaxis products, our customers, and partners.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver high quality education and workshop style education to Kinaxis customers, partners and employees on the RapidResponse product with audiences spanning from new to advanced users
- Education delivery and consulting including but not limited to training environment configuration, customization and development of customer specific training both instructor led and digital, technical reviews, engagement scoping, training audit, and client and project management
- Mentor new instructors and add value to the classroom curriculum through custom demonstrations and advanced topics, and fulfilling administrative responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge of Kinaxis applications, training techniques, and the supply chain planning industry.
- Collect and process training feedback, assessing training program effectiveness
Things You Should Have
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline with 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing, demand management, computer science, information technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in software training
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of analytics, dashboards and scorecards
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and customer relationship skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other internal groups including documentation, curriculum development, project management, and deployment consultants.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work virtually with 50%+ to include destinations worldwide, requiring a valid passport
Things That Would Definitely Help
- APICS certification
- Experience in electronics/high-tech manufacturing industries such as EMS, OEM hardware, etc. or experience in industrial, automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace and defense industries
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com