Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Analytics Manager
About The Team
Analytics Developers at Kinaxis create algorithms to optimize supply chains. Ever wonder how the hundreds of parts in your new smart phone come together from different suppliers all over the world? Kinaxis solves problems like that every day.
Our customers have terabytes of data that needs to be analyzed for the largest supply chains imaginable. Our algorithms move the global economy-- in seconds, not hours, or days.
It’s Big Data with an impact; Data Science on the front lines.
What you will do
- Plan complex projects and software release schedules
- Coach your teams on software engineering practices, agile delivery, and customer focus
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders through Kinaxis to deliver complete solutions for customer
- Connect with customers, partners and other stakeholders to deliver quality software on an ongoing basis
- Shape the future direction of Kinaxis as we move into new markets
Technologies we use
- C++, R, and Python for core development
- State of the art in-memory analytics technology
- Visual Studio, JIRA, Confluence, Git
- Sophisticated internal testing tools to validate correctness and performance
- Virtual and cloud infrastructure for development, support and testing
What we are looking for
- A love of data and algorithms, and the desire to apply them in the real world
- 5+ years’ experience in a software development management position
- Experience delivering enterprise software to large customers
- Ability to manage and maintain existing products as well as introduce new features via continuous delivery
- Background in agile methodologies—not just training but real world experience
- Solid background in object oriented programming in Java, C#, or C++
- The commitment to help every member of your team perform better
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science (or related)
Things that would definitely help
- Having written production quality code in C++
- Experience in:
- Analytics or iterative algorithms
- Optimization algorithms or statistical packages
- Background in, or understanding of, supply chain management
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com