Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Analytics Automation Developer
About the team
MetaAnalytics tooling team is responsible for developing the state-of-art software for integrating testing tools and analyzing testing data. These tools are used by the Analytics team to enhance RapidResponse algorithms. The uniqueness of the team is perfectly captured by its name: we write algorithms to test and analyze Analytics. Automation infrastructure is the second important part of the role.
As a tooling and automation developer on the Analytics team you will report to Analytics Quality Manager and you will work closely with development and QA teams to continually increase the power of the RapidResponse analytics by introducing the new generation of smart testing tools. If you are someone who has passion for technology and automation, a strong track record of delivering superior product and are looking for real challenge and growth — this job is for you!
What you will do
- Maintain and develop advanced tools for testing and data analysis
- Frequently interact with Analytics QA team to gather the requirements for test automation
- Assist developers and QAs in creating tools to reproduce and test issues raised by other teams, customers and consultants
- Maintain high coding standards and best practices related to OOP and OOD
- Assist developers and QAs with performance testing and identifying bottlenecks
- Program daily in C# and write various scripts
- Write performant code, continuously improve performance of the tools
- Work daily in Windows environment
- Work with Jenkins, build validation, VMs, Git, JIRA, Azure
What we are looking for
- A post-secondary diploma/degree in computer science / software engineering with at least 3 years of experience in software development and software testing automation
- Scripting in Batch and Powershell
- Experience with relational databases and schema design
- Working knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies, Understanding how build systems work, including Jenkins
- Working knowledge of Virtual Machines, Jenkins
- Ability to establish and sustain effective cross-functional relationships
- Strong analytical, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
If you want to be part of a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com