Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Senior Director, Industry Outreach & Thought Leadership
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Office, the Senior Director of Industry Outreach and Thought Leadership is responsible for positioning Kinaxis as a leader in planning and analytics. He or she will lead a team of experts that will identify relevant trends and market inflection points, engage key customers, partners, as well as industry and academic experts, and evangelize externally.
Working closely with relevant forums within the supply chain, industry and analytics communities, this leader will stay abreast of current and future opportunities for Kinaxis. Partnering with peers, they will share responsibility for curating and executing Kinaxis strategy.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in advancing external views into Kinaxis, while positioning Kinaxis as a leader with analyst community and others in supply chain and beyond.
What You’ll Do
- Develop an industry though leadership capability and community within Kinaxis
- Understand trends, leveraging input from customers and key partners
- Deliver thought leadership content through presentations, white papers, videos, blog positing and other forms of media
- Develop relationships and become key point of contact for the analyst community
- Foster strong relationships with key universities through research, talent pipeline, and other opportunities
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or relevant field, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in Supply Chain, Analytics, Software or similar
- Deep expertise in advanced analytics and data science, with a proven ability to leverage data to translate ideas in the form of stories to various communities.
- Propensity to learn, explore and be curious
- Strong executive communication skills
- Excellent and prolific written skills
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
- For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
- Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com