Kinaxis® is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Ford, Qualcomm, and Nokia to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
SaaS Infrastructure Administrator – New Grad
12 month term
The Kinaxis SaaS team is seeking a SaaS Infrastructure Administrator – New Grad opportunity based in our Kanata office
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our SaaS infrastructure to the next level. If you are considered an IT Wizard by your school peers, friends and family, you may just be the right person to join our team!
If you have passion and expertise in Systems Administration, Networking or Cloud related technologies, this challenge may be just what you are looking for.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in planning and implementation of multi-scale projects
- Deploy and configure new computer and network equipment
- Data Center Cabling and rack-and-stack servers and network equipment
- Upgrade hardware firmware on equipment deployed in our existing SaaS infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, Windows Server and Linux Server related issues
- Configure and automate software installations
- Respond to daily user requests and resolve issues in a proactive manner
- Log time and problem resolutions via our Service ticket system
- Ridiculously powerful workstations for development (quad-core, 64GB RAM, SSD’s)
Things You Should Have
- This New Grad opportunity is open to any recent Information Technology programs 2018~2019 graduates
- Solid communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment a must
- Detail-oriented, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently when requested
- Have a passion for all that is computer and cloud technologies
- Successful candidate must be able to fulfill all security and confidentiality thresholds for this position (CGRP, etc.)
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.