Kinaxis® is a leading-edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Sikorsky, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation features of world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
Senior Network Administrator
As a member of our SaaS team, you will be supporting the Kinaxis Private Cloud Infrastructure hosting the Kinaxis production and testing environments. The Senior Network Administrator is given the responsibility for the SaaS network operations, technical implementation, planning and related activities.
The Senior Network Administrator will work with the SaaS network architects and will ensure the scalability, stability, and cost effectiveness for all network based SaaS initiatives.
Serves as a technical expert for SaaS Operations based projects with an emphasis on all SaaS network driven projects.
Working and operationalizing all solutions and projects that are related to the viability of the SaaS solution in an always-on SaaS environment.
Leads operations projects and planning and implementation of SaaS network based projects, work with the architecture team to develops full-scale project plans and schedules.
Key stakeholder and member of SaaS deployment and migration plans.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a member of the SaaS Operations team in a 24/7 always on environment
- Senior Resource for operational deliverable for the Kinaxis SaaS network team
- Deploy and operationalize initial and refactoring network setup, configurations, documentation
- Produce, sustain, and enhance network operations related to Kinaxis SaaS infrastructure.
- Work with the SaaS Architecture team to evaluate and recommend Network based vendor solutions and proposals
- Work with internal stakeholders on Network based incident and projects
- Perform Network impact analysis for incoming development and support requests
- Strong knowledge of network capacity planning techniques and technologies
- Technology driven mindset, reviewing latest Network and SaaS based technologies and solution
Things You Should Have
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 10+ years' experience managing Network infrastructure environments.
- 3+ years' experience as a Network Lead/Senior in a SaaS driven team
- Must have experience in ITIL-based methodologies including Incident and Change Management.
- CDN and WAN acceleration solution and deployment experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Can travel in the US and other countries for data center maintenances and deployments
- Successful candidate must be able to fulfill all security and confidentiality thresholds for this position (SOC2, CGRP, etc.).
Technologies We Use
- Cisco (Routing/Switching/Firewall/Security)
- Enterprise Load Balancer
- Linux/Windows infrastructure
- Enterprise monitoring (Nagios/Logic Monitor/Rancid)
- Windows Active Directory
Things That Would Definitely Help
- CDN Large Scale Deployment
- WAF administration experience
- WAN Acceleration experience
- Bash / Puppet / Ansible Scripting experience
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.