Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Center of Excellence Performance Analyst
About the team
The Solution Performance team keeps a watchful eye on our customers supply chain planning activities. We test how their systems will scale to establish specific key performance indicators and proactively avoid eventual bottlenecks.
Every customers configures our product differently. We monitor and analyze their activity to establish trend lines to automatically detect anomalies and to recommend preventives measures before their performance degrades.
What you’ll do
- Develop and publish performance metrics for customer’s solutions.
- Provide clear, unified visibility into customer performance and availability metrics.
- Analyze the performance of complex software solutions with the use of various system or application tools.
- Develop processes and solutions necessary for the aggregation and reporting of data from multiple sources.
- Conduct analysis, forecasting of software utilizations to understand usage and performance trends across various customer segments.
- Work in close collaboration with Kinaxis’ R&D and Product Management groups to measure and report on customer utilization or availability trends and metrics.
- Work with Kinaxis’s COE and R&D to educate internal and external customers by creating documentation to help users better understand how their solution is performing.
What we are looking for
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in software performance testing.
- Experience with monitoring and reporting tools and best practices (elasticsearch/kibana, InfluxDB/grafana).
- Must have proven ability to realign technical priorities rapidly to meet evolving business requirements.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language.
- Demonstrate ability in staying abreast of technical developments in the industry and aligning them with strategic business goals.
Technologies we use
- Elasticsearch/kibana for system monitoring
- Jmeter for simulation
- Java, C# for continuous development of our test infrastructure
- Eclipse, Visual Studio/Ryder, JIRA, Confluence, Git (BitBucket/Stash)
Things that would definitely help
- Experience with open source charting tool such as D3, Graphana
- Experience and familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to back-end services
- Experience with big data platforms such as Spark, Hadoop
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com