We're making a big push to modernize the UI/UX of our product and we need your help! You will be working with a collaborative team of designers, reporting to the Manager of the User Experience Team. You'll get the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, prototyping modern user interface designs for usability testing, client review and sales demonstrations.
- Innovate! Develop new ideas and designs that deliver value to our customers.
- Rapidly develop storyboards and prototypes to illustrate designs, interactions and user flows.
- Advocate for the user and good user experience across all our teams.
- Gather insights from product management, development teams, key stakeholders and external sources.
- Provide design guidance during planning, envisioning and development stages for new product initiatives and features.
- Contribute to our emerging design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire RapidResponse platform.
- Share your designs with the UX team, stakeholders and customers. Gather feedback, iterate and refine designs.
- Validate product designs through experimental design, usability testing and research.
- Stay up to date on design standards and trends.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Diploma or degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Interface Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interactive Multimedia and Design, Video Game Design, Fine Arts or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio of design projects.
- Demonstrated experience executing the end to end iterative UX product design process, including: discovering user needs, wireframing and prototyping, usability testing, and high fidelity visual design, across a multitude of projects.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options, and be flexible and adaptive while maintaining solution design quality.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product management, development, documentation, and more.
- Practical experience with Design Thinking and Google Design Sprints.
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or other graphics package.
- Expertise with a wireframe or prototype tool (e.g. InVision or Adobe XD).
- Experience with data visualization or data analysis products is a strong asset.