Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Business Analyst/Project Manager, Enterprise Business Systems team
About the team
As part of the Enterprise Business Systems team, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities related to needs assessments, technology selection, managing technology implementation and process improvement projects, and supporting business systems.
Your role will be to proactively partners with Kinaxis internal stakeholders to understand their business objectives, operating model and processes. Through this business knowledge, you will identify areas where efficiency and productivity could be improved using business process improvements and technology solutions. Essential responsibilities include managing relationships, communications, business process development and analysis, data analysis, requirements definition, solution configuration, project coordination, documentation and training.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with business systems team and business users to identify and analyze business, user and system requirements
- Conduct impact analysis of requirements
- Conduct meetings with various stakeholders
- Evaluate technology options, and make recommendations
- Assist the Business Systems team in system testing and application support
- Coordinate new system implementation including timely data migration, user training and support
- Work with cross-functional teams to design or re-engineer business processes and take ownership of their translation into design specifications, implementation and transition to operations
What we are looking for
- B.S. degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 5 + years of functional/professional experience in business analysis, project management, testing, application support
- Expertise with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & agile practices.
- Ability to translate high level business requirements into functional and system requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of client-server, object-oriented, and web-based systems, applications, environments and relevant tools/technology.
- Working knowledge of SQL for querying databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions to meet the business needs.
- Working knowledge of CRM and SharePoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com would be an asset
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com