Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Web Manager, Marketing
About the team
The Kinaxis marketing team is looking for a customer-focused, expert Web Manager, Marketing to drive the strategy and management of Kinaxis.com. This role balances both the strategic and tactical. We’re looking for someone who can own leadership of our web strategy, build our digital roadmap and affect changes to the site directly. If you can balance building our web strategy while also owning the ‘doing’ you’re just who we’re looking for!
What you’ll do
· Maintain and grow the website in order to engage and educate visitors, improve the user experience, and increase conversions (leads).
· Establish an ongoing digital roadmap and set quarterly milestones for continuous improvement.
· Continually iterate, test, and improve through:
o measuring, evaluating and reporting on all aspects of web and program performance
o employ testing methodology (eg. A/B testing) with the end goal of improved user experience and maximum conversions
· Work cross-functionally with internal team leads to ensure our website is high performing, fresh and current (product enhancements, seasonal initiatives, marketing operations, etc.)
· Collaborate with our content and design teams to ensure we are optimizing copy and images across the site.
o Knowledge of web design a must; web design skills an enormous asset
· Collaborate closely with our SEO agency to ensure continual optimization so Kinaxis.com ranks high on page 1 for strategic key terms and long-tail phrases.
What we are looking for
· 7+ years of website management experience
· Proven success in utilizing analytics/tagging to measure audit/performance, provide strategic optimization recommendations and determine next steps
· Experience researching and recommending third party technologies
· Experience developing project plans while also owning the execution
· Experience with content management systems (CMS), ideally Drupal
· A technical depth enabling the understanding and diagnosis of web issues
· Strong understanding of information architecture, user testing, interaction and visual design
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A balance of strategic and tactical, hands-on marketing mindedness
· Experience managing 3rd party partners
· Effective time management and organizational skills with a proactive, goal-oriented mindset
· Diploma in web development, web design, marketing or related
· Familiarity with supply chain concepts and technologies, a nice to have
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com