Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Director, Customer Support North America
About the team
As the Director of Customer Support North America, you will apply your skills and experience to managing a team of exceptional individuals who are dedicated to providing outstanding customer support for our RapidResponse solution. You will have strong technical competencies, account and escalation management skills required to provide the highest level of support services to Kinaxis customers. You will ensure the support service team adheres to the applicable Kinaxis security policies/procedures.
What you’ll do
- Plans, organizes, and directs customer support for Kinaxis to provide unrivaled, timely support for Kinaxis customers and prospects consistent with our support values.
- Attracts, hires, retains, organizes, develops, manages, recognizes, and rewards a motivated workforce capable of achieving short and long-range business objectives within company policies and procedures.
- Ensures customer support is exceptionally customer focused, responsive, dependable and technically competent to resolve customer issues and requirements timely and efficiently.
- Support a Knowledge Centered Support model, with new tools and technology that drive scale, self-service support, and increased channels into support.
- Monitoring department service levels and taking corrective action when necessary to ensure SLA targets are met.
- Effectively interacts with other Kinaxis business units, including Support, SaaS, Center of Excellence, Customer Experience, R&D, Product Management, Sales on behalf of customers
- Coordinate required coverage and support activities with other Support Services managers in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Reviewing, approving, and validating changes to customer On-Demand environments This may also require you to ensure Security Assessments have been completed prior to approving changes
- Monitoring adherence and providing guidance/training to the support team and Kinaxis staff on the security policies required for protection of corporate assets and customer data.
- Generate and maintain appropriate team metrics and report to senior management on a regular basis.
What we are looking for
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline.
- 8-10 years' experience managing support delivery teams.
- Some experience in planning, implementing, and managing disaster recovery processes and relationships is desirable.
- Great communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the Company as well as with customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of IIS, and experience with web-based applications, database concepts, and software development and delivery.
- A sound working knowledge of the Window's environment, including PC skills, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook.
- This position will require a small percentage of travel, up to 20%.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com