Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Marketing Manager, EMEA
About the team
Do you want to own the EMEA marketing strategy for a global public company recognized as a leader in its market? Are you interested in a role that allows you to work on demand generation, analyst relations, public relations, events, and digital and partner marketing? Would you like to interact with brand-name companies? Then this job is for you. Kinaxis® is revolutionizing the supply chain planning industry with our unique SaaS cloud platform enabling manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our global customers include Toyota, Cisco, Ford, Qualcomm, and Nokia to name just a few.
The Marketing Manager, EMEA is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs and content creation to raise awareness with, and generate leads from, our target account base in EMEA. As a member of the Worldwide Demand Generation group in Marketing, you will work closely with our Industry and Solutions Marketing team and the Corporate Marketing, regional Sales and Services teams to formulate programs and content to foster engagement with Kinaxis’s prospect base.
The successful candidate will have an established track record working cross-functionally within a business-to-business environment targeting enterprises. They will tie strategy to execution by translating program requirements and goals into operational plans, while maintaining a close eye on results.
What you’ll do
- Develop regional programs to help identify and engage target customers in line with the region strategy of the VP of Sales EMEA
- Manage programs from high-level ideation to execution.
- Create regional industry-focused programs via a mix of online and offline marketing channels to generate leads and sales pipeline, including: account-based marketing, email marketing, always-on nurtures, direct mail, social, blog, webinars, online advertising, paid search, and events.
- Contribute to a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to Kinaxis, including the development of: email communications, advertisements, reports, white papers, ebooks, infographics, blog & social posts, presentations, etc.
- Grow our subscriber base in the EMEA market by providing prospects with regular and helpful content that reflects their needs.
- Build relationships with internal and external thought leaders and influencers for contribution to programs, events and content.
- Own public relations and analyst relations for the region. Work with media to promote greater awareness of Kinaxis and our offerings. Write press releases, media pitches and proposals.
- Contribute to our social media presence in EMEA. Monitor, listen and engage in relevant social discussion about Kinaxis.
- Oversee local sales events.
- Work with regional partners on co-marketing opportunities.
What we are looking for
- 5-7 years business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in cloud-based products
- Experience with demand generation and an understanding of demand generation best-practices
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Studies, Business Administration or related field
- A passion for building creative, engaging programs
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to independently write and develop targeted messaging and content
- A balance of strategic and tactical, hands-on marketing mindedness
- Use data to help challenge the status quo and solve business problems, the analytical skills and interest to track and monitor programs, plus a curious and creative mind to engage and capture our prospects' attention
- Collaborative attitude and cross-functional communication skills
- Possess a valid passport and willingness to travel globally as required
Things That Would Definitely Help
- Experience with supply chain concepts and technologies
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com