Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Kinaxis Business Consultant (PRE-SALES)
About the team
As a key contributor to the success of our sales objectives, you provide market domain expertise and product knowledge during all pre-sales engagements. You will work in tandem with the sales organization focusing on all activities that will ensure target sales achievement and total customer satisfaction:
What You Will Do:
- Assist in identifying the customer’s needs and key stakeholders in the purchase decision.
- Effectively deliver a standard product demo while emphasizing elements that are most aligned with the urgent needs of the customer.
- Construct and deliver custom demos, utilizing customer provided data that addresses the customer’s urgent needs. This may involve the configuration of unique RapidResponse resources (workbooks, task flows, scorecards, etc.).
- Consistently follow the sales process which includes ensuring that key deliverables are delivered
- Proactively provide effective feedback to product management on product gaps and improvement areas.
- Where necessary create and deliver supplementary presentation materials in support of customer specific demonstrations.
- Produce sales transition documentation for Professional Services, and participate in “Sales to Services” transition meetings to ensure proper handoff of newly won accounts to the deployment team.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience and domain expertise in one or more of the 5 key industries served (Automotive, High-Tech, Pharma/Lifesciences, Aerospace and Defense, CPG)
- Minimum of five years' experience in a pre-sales position within the supply chain management software industry
- Ability to work independently within a team environment;
- Excellent communication, presentation , facilitation, and time management skills
- Adaptability and strong initiative required for success in this role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast paced environment
- Ability and willingness to travel within EMEA and occasionally to North America
- Fluency in English with multi-lingual capabilities would be an asset
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com