Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
Vice President, Product Operations
What you will do
- Build consistency throughout the technical organization by leading the project management office
- Deliver a rigorous and structured approach to all phases of planning and tracking the product life cycle
- Ensure product quality is delivered in every release
- Ensure alignment and awareness of R&D product release plans across the company
- Support budget and resource planning
- Improve R&D efficiency through delivery of common infrastructure such as builds and automation and test infrastructure for R&D
- Increase product knowledge by leading the delivery of the product releated documentation, courses, and certifications
- Ensure we deliver fixes to customer found defects in a timely manner
- Build partnerships with various R&D and business partners across the company
- Participate in mid-long term growth strategy process, integrating technology development roadmaps across the project portfolio
- Provide operational dashboards with project progress, resource allocation and communication status
- Facilitate regular project reviews to assess business alignment and identify areas for improvement
- Develop the agenda and conduct management meetings to communicate and resolve operational issues
About the Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you are a respected professional who works with ease at both strategic and operational levels, and excels in an environment that values innovation and strategic thinking. A natural leader, you frequently display initiative and a bias to action. You have a track record of promoting excellence and collaboration in a high-paced culture.
What we are looking for
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 10-15 years of experience with software R&D for enterprise software products.
- Proven experience in leadership, strategy, operations, metrics-driven focus, change management, organizational structure and budget responsibility;
- A proven track record of implementing operational and developmental related process, structure and best practices that enable growth
- Strong track record with progressive levels of strategic leadership;
- Proven ability and track record of successful large change management within a technical environment
- Proven leadership ability, with the ability to set and manage priorities;
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- A results orientation with strong attention to detail;
- Initiative and responsiveness, self-motivation and self-direction;
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving skills;
- A performance coaching style and the ability to motivate others;
- Ability to align business strategy with long-term technology vision;
- Flexibility/adaptability and a comfort with a fast-paced environment;
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com