Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
Lead, Innovation, New Technology and Architecture
RapidResponse is a world-class product that relies on a high performing in-memory database and complex analytics. Ability to support our business strategy and innovation are critical to the success of this product. The Lead, Architecture and Innovation will develop a strategy that drives meaningful innovation and revenue growth in collaboration with senior product, engineering and business executives. This is a strategically critical role and requires long-term vision for the architecture and innovation strategy.
The Lead, Innovation and Architecture will lead our Technical Architect Council and report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
What you will do
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s strategic business plans to ensure that design of RapidResponse are in line with short and long-term goals.
- Lead the Technical Architect Council and coordinate the evolution of the product architecture
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to product development teams, product management and other stakeholders.
- Provide visionary understanding of new technologies to drive the strategic innovation.
- Invent, incubate and scale ideas for implementation.
- Collaborate with other leaders (internally and externally) to drive short-term and long-term transformative solutions.
- Collaborate with all product groups to streamline innovation activities.
- Monitor regulatory, compliance, and related guidelines to determine impact on product architecture.
- Lead cross-functional corporate initiatives that help achieve the corporate strategy.
What we are looking for
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 10-15 years of experience with software architecture for enterprise software products.
- Knowledgeable in cloud native and micro-service architectures
- Ability to foresee future needs, understand the big picture, identify, and recommend optimal solutions.
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence other leaders.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skill.
- Progressive leadership experience in roles demonstrating applied strategic innovation.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to drive change.
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Team player in a high demanding fast paced environment.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com