Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
VP, Product Management
As a leader in our Products organization, you will be the market-facing expert. In collaboration with the senior leadership team, you will shape the vision, strategy and direction of Kinaxis’ solution built on the leading platform that is RapidResponse. You will have a significant role in our vision and strategy making a meaningful impact within the organization.
What you will do
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements, determining the product roadmap, and setting strategic priorities.
- Collaborate with other members of the organization to identify and prioritize future product requirements to support new business opportunities, ensuring product management best practices.
- Deliver consistent, reliable and impactful output from Product Managers under your leadership with constructive feedback and growth opportunities that are measurable, elevating Product Management and supporting the next stage of growth at Kinaxis.
- Evangelize and promote the RapidResponse platform as the best supply chain solution within the industry.
What we are looking for
- Product management background, experience building product business plans, managing multiple products to achieve key performance metrics and drive business growth objectives across a global organization.
- A desire to take an established and talented Product Management team and practice to the next level of scale and impact.
- Proven product leader with the development, delivery, or deployment of enterprise software.
- 15+ years of product management experience, with at least 10+ years’ experience in the senior leadership and management in a SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to solicit and analyze diverse inputs into a cohesive vision.
- Proven team/consensus building, influencing and cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and a strong communicator.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com