Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Senior Manager, Industry and Solutions Marketing
About the team
As part of the Industry and Solutions Marketing team, you will help market Kinaxis software and services solutions to the world’s largest manufacturers and brand owners within one or more industry verticals that Kinaxis serves.
We are looking for a high energy, passionate contributor with exceptional industry and product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution, communication, and project management skills. You will be expected to build out and execute on a plan to support our end-to-end marketing strategy and sales enablement for your assigned industries.
What you’ll do
- Map out the potential buying process for Kinaxis solutions in assigned industries.
- Develop or enhance detail in buyer personas.
- Support the fine-tuning of our industry positioning and messaging.
- Develop relevant content for buyer/influencer roles to consume in a variety of formats, including brochures, data sheets, presentations, web pages, online events, and industry conferences.
- Enable and educate sales to help Kinaxis win: industry trends, metrics, competitive intelligence, customer references / case-studies and so on.
- Help secure and leverage customer testimonials for external and internal use, including written case studies.
What we are looking for
- 10+ years of B2B industry or solutions marketing experience
- 4+ years of experience in the supply chain industry
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Solution-oriented with ability to tackle complex issues
- Relentless focus on achievement through leverage and scale
- Have a high degree of empathy and crave to deeply understand the customer
- Be intellectually curious, seeking to develop expertise and stay abreast of industry trends
- Be positive and able to manage in intense and very fluid business situations
- Communicate very effectively, both written and verbal
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com