Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Marketing Events Specialist
About the team
Kinaxis is seeking a high energy, results-oriented Marketing Events Specialist to contribute to a variety of sponsored and proprietary events. The core area of focus will be project management of event logistics, promotions as well as internal and external communications. This role will contribute directly to the corporate goals and objectives through the daily management of multiple concurrent marketing campaigns and projects.
What you’ll do
- Evaluations and recommendations of industry events that would provide value to Kinaxis in the form of brand awareness, thought leadership and demand generation
- Managing registration, hotel blocks and finances for the annual in-person user conference, internal training events and 3rd party conferences as necessary
- Project management of concurrent events both online and offline
What we are looking for
- Post-secondary education in marketing/event management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CRM and CVENT experience required.
- 3-5 years experience in the execution of multiple concurrent marketing programs.
- Proven, results-oriented experience managing digital and face-to-face programs including direct mail, e-mail, webinars and tradeshows.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage projects comprised of a wide range of integrated marketing activities on time and within budget.
- Demonstrable initiative in overcoming roadblocks.
- A keen eye for brand building and consistency of message.
- Strong technical aptitude and high tech experience.
- Ability to be a strong contributor within a changing environment.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com