Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Marketing Operations Specialist
About the team
As a member of this team, you will report to the Snr Manager, Marketing Operations and support the wider marketing team by leveraging technology to cleanse and refresh the marketing database, assist with execution of programs through marketing automation platform and ensure that marketing processes are being followed and SLAs are met.
The candidate for this position will have a knack for developing process, interest in working with database to ensure quality and freshness of contact details, will have hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (Eloqua preferred) and is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Assess current database and recommend enhancements to maintain data integrity
- Responsible for identification and resolution of data issues within the marketing database
- Perform database profiling, cleansing, enrichment, and standardization processes using current platforms, ie. Eloqua, Salesforce, DNB, ZoomInfo and Cloudingo
- Develop database strategy for expanding target account contacts in multiple regions
- Perform data uploads of new contacts into Eloqua, including the QA and standardization of data
- Coach the demand gen teams on list upload process and provide any enhancements as needed
- Support the Eloqua specialist in the execution of email campaigns including emails, landing pages and forms along with reporting/analyzing results
- Help build processes to allow for marketing operations to run efficiently and smoothly
- Act as a consultant to the demand gen teams by providing recommendations on list pulls based on segmentation best practices
- Provide assistance on other marketing efforts as needed
What we are looking for
- A passion for data – ability to develop strategy to maintain consistent data integrity and then be able to execute
- Strong focus on data quality and completeness
- Technologically savvy especially with database platforms
- Be a self-starter who is passionate about learning and growing in their career
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Motivation to create process and optimize operations at a global scale
- 2+ years’ experience with a Marketing Automation Platform, preferably Eloqua
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- BS/BA, ideally with a concentration in Marketing
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com