Kinaxis® is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Ford, Qualcomm, and Nokia to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
Senior Financial Analyst
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Senior Manager, FP&A you will be the prime finance contact for the sales and services teams. You will provide ongoing business support and performance measurement to the business to meet our objective of maintaining continuous profitable growth.
- Build and maintain revenue and expense forecasting models for sales and service teams and support quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes
- Provide ongoing performance reporting including development and reporting against KPIs and trend analysis
- Analyze and report on customer and project profitability and provide insight into operating results
- Provide business support to the sales and professional services teams including providing deal support through analysis of deal structure and revenue recognition implications
- Support price list development and maintenance of quote tools
- Work with business partners to drive process and control improvements and support ad-hoc requests for reporting and information
Things You Should Have
- CPA designation
- 3-5 years post designation experience, preferably with public company and/or technology sector exposure
- Technical strength in revenue recognition for IFRS/USGAAP
- Experience with accounting and planning systems, ideally Netsuite and Host Analytics
- Highly skilled and proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong business acumen
- An entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and customer service attitude
- Able to manage multiple and ever changing priorities and working to deadlines
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com